Top Ways to Improve Curb Appeal
When a potential buyer is in the neighborhood, it’s important for your home to look the best on the block. Here are some tips for boosting curb appeal and capturing the attention of passersby.
1. Mow the lawn and plant sod where grass is sparse.
2. Trim tree limbs that are close to the roof and power lines.
3. Weed flower beds and lay mulch.
4. Store tools and equipment in a shed or garage.
5. Add color by planting flowers.
6. Clean your windows.
7. Install lighting that illuminates the driveway and entrance of your home.
8. Wash sidewalks and driveways with a pressure washer.
9. Apply a fresh coat of paint to the front door.
10. Clean siding and apply neutral paint to the exterior of your home.